Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Circular Jewelry Pouch with Multiple Pockets

I made this circular jewelry pouch as a trial piece.  A long long time ago (2011? 2012?)  Anyway, you will be disappointed (as I am) that I don't know where I learnt it from nor where the instructions are.
handmade circular jewelry pouch with multiple pockets
handmade circular jewelry pouch with multiple pockets (CH0293)


Not a perfect piece (the sewing lines are a bit wonky) but I wanted to determine the feasibility and functionality of the piece.

And I rate it: 10/10 :D

I intend to make more (one day! sigh!) and when I do, I will be able to add more pics and/or instructions.

For now, let me just tell you the many good things about this circular jewellery pouch with multiple pockets:
  • great way to use up your beautiful scraps of fabric
  • very functional.  Great for keep your jewelry safe and surrounded by soft fabric
  • great for travelling
  • easy to open/close
  • easy to compartmentalize your jewelry
  • Tip: it does not have to be just jewelry :D
handmade circular jewelry pouch with multiple pockets

handmade circular jewelry pouch with multiple pockets

handmade circular jewelry pouch with multiple pockets


Created: 2011 or 2012?
Materials:
  • pieces of fabric
  • some cording as pull-cord
  • some large hole beads for cord stoppers (here I used colorful wooden beads)
Note to Self: gave to mommy

    Circular Jewelry Pouch with Multiple Pockets


    2 comments:

    1. Oh my gosh what a spectacular idea. These would sell like hot cakes Helena. I hope you will make more of different colors and sell them on your web page. BJ

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Thank you BJ for your kind encouragement. Yes, the circular jewelry pouch is a great idea. I now have to re-discover where I learnt it from :)

        Delete