I made this circular jewelry pouch as a trial piece. A long long time ago (2011? 2012?) Anyway, you will be disappointed (as I am) that I don't know where I learnt it from nor where the instructions are.
|handmade circular jewelry pouch with multiple pockets (CH0293)|
Not a perfect piece (the sewing lines are a bit wonky) but I wanted to determine the feasibility and functionality of the piece.
And I rate it: 10/10 :D
I intend to make more (one day! sigh!) and when I do, I will be able to add more pics and/or instructions.
For now, let me just tell you the many good things about this circular jewellery pouch with multiple pockets:
- great way to use up your beautiful scraps of fabric
- very functional. Great for keep your jewelry safe and surrounded by soft fabric
- great for travelling
- easy to open/close
- easy to compartmentalize your jewelry
- Tip: it does not have to be just jewelry :D
Created: 2011 or 2012?
- pieces of fabric
- some cording as pull-cord
- some large hole beads for cord stoppers (here I used colorful wooden beads)
Note to Self: gave to mommy
Circular Jewelry Pouch with Multiple Pockets