Friday, January 25, 2013

Necessary Evils of Blogger Setup

I can't wait!

I can't wait to be able to get going with the meat and juice of this blog site again - viz. the photos and the DIY Notes in DIY Gallery.  However all this morning, I have been slogging to put into place what needs to be put into place: the contact links and form (so you lovely bees can easily get hold of me), the requisite Privacy Policies and Terms of Service.  Things that are often overlooked but really need to be done at some stage.

Blogger - necessary setups for DIY ClearlyHelena





Oh, and then there is the RSS feed to set up, and the subscribe links (coz I hope some of you will wanna keep me some time :D )

Have done all those necessary evils though I am sure that there will be others down the track.

Now I think I am ready to find some photos of some patient created jewelry pieces so I can start getting back into the meat & juice of DIY Note bloggings.