Tuesday, May 22, 2018

Crochet Afghan Blanket – for Bevvie (CH0499)

This was my first crochet afghan blanket. And I had no idea that more were to follow because of this one.

This was made, specially for a beloved friend in America who was going through a very hard and cold time. This was made to send love and comfort; to take the place of my arms when I couldn’t be there myself to hug and to hold her.

Crochet Afghan Blanket for Beveryly (CH0499)

There is no pattern for this, just rows of various crochet stitches; selected pretty much at random.

There are no how-to instructions, just lots of photos.

Specifics

  • Bed: for Queen Size
  • Yarn Wt: DK (approx. 8 ply in Australia) yarn
  • Yarn: Acrylic (so it can be machine washed, and lighter than wool)
  • Hook: 4mm
  • Stitches: 240 stitches across
Status: 200/350 0– Not For Sale


And I added a little elephant because is is Bevvie’s most favourite animal.


Crochet Afghan Blanket for Beveryly (CH0499)

xx

xx

xx

xx

xx

xx

xx

xx

xx

xx

xx

xx

xx

xx

xx