Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Mix Media Cushion: Terri-Cin (CH0356)

This is the quirky Terri-Cin, a deliciously happy, quirky mix media cushion.

Mix Media Cushion: Terri-Cin (CH0356)



This is not a detailed tutorial nor is it a diy notes for mix media cushion. For a change of pace, I will just show photos of the darling Terri-Cin.

But first, as always, let me start with the rough draft that got the ball rolling …

Let’s go straight to the close-ups. Just click for larger pics. You can see how this mix-media cushion is made from anything I had on hand. From new materials and findings and beads to (best of all), recycled stuff 😀



Close-ups of Mix Media Cushion: Terri-Cin

As Terri-Cin will be going to a new home come Christmas day, I think I will send him along with the note he wrote for his new mom & dad.

Note from Terri-Cin to new Mommy Cindy & Daddy Tez