Sunday, June 17, 2018

Crochet Blanket – Random Afghan #3 (CH0501)

This is the third afghan crochet blanket I made. Unlike blanket 1 and blanket 2, this was made to order. Well sort of .. coz I was given free rein to the colours other than it had to be a bright and colourful Queen Size afghan blanket.

Crochet Blanket Afghan #3 (CH0501)

Specifics

  • Bed: For Queen Size
  • Yarn Wt: various Aran (approx. 10 ply in Australia) yarn
  • Yarn: Acrylic (so it can be machine washed, and lighter than wool)
  • Hook: 5mm
  • Stitches: 192 stitches across, excluding borders
  • Production time: approx. 8-10 days

Status: 200/350 LOO SOLD


Days 1-4

I was pretty good this time in that I managed to remember, at least for a few days, to photograph the progression of the work from day to day.

Unfortunately I only remembered for 4 days!


Crochet Afghan Blanket #3 - Finished


The three blankets posted so far ...

.. with two more to post.